Responsivity is a big issue nowadays with all the phone users browsing your website rather than taking their laptop here and there.
We all know how to use responsive images already, that is not that big issue if you don’t check this post on CSS tricks out. But what if you need responsive background images, well even that is not that big issue, for more check this out on Smashingmagazine. But!
What if you need dynamically defined background images? We can’t define all the possible background images for all possible divs we might have now and then in the bare CSS file beforehand.
Why do we need dynamically defined images?
Bit earlier but I’m back from the 4th Czech WordPress conference.
What I have seen there will have a similar impact to what plugins had to WordPress. The versioning system for WordPress on nearly one click the VersionPress.
It might seems like stupid nothing, but this nothing is a whole new level in proper versioning for developers and new level for common users in backup process. Finally a tool that has been missing since the beginning. Moreover this tool is based on not less than Git system which makes the whole process even more meaningful.
Big thumb up guys, this will make our life much much easier.
Once again check it out VersionPress.
So you have been using the grate Post2Post plugin? But were missing its integration in Easy.
Here you go, as always as Easy as it can be.
- 9:25 Úvod by NášWP.cz
- 09:30 – 10:10 Petr Bechyně – jak neuspět se svým webem
- 10:20 – 11:00 Vladimír Smitka – bezpečnost WordPressu
- 11:10 – 11:50 Tomáš Zaťko – nehacknuteľný web
- 12:00 – 12:40 Oběd
- 12:50 – 13:30 Tomáš Kocifaj – KT WordPress Framework.
- 13:40 – 14:20 John 2046 – Custom post types & taxonomies
- 14:30 – 15:10 Jan Kalianko – Eshopová řešení pro WordPress
- 15:20 – 16:00 Vladislav Musílek – WooCommerce eshop
- 16:10 – 16:50 Borek Bernard – Verzování WordPress webů
- 17:00 – 17:40 Tomáš Hejč (Superkodéři) – Optimalizace obrázků pro rychlejší zobrazení stránek
more on naswp.cz
So you have been stuck with the error 404 on your custom post type singles or pages? Google returns no functional answer?
Here is the solution.
Log in tom your WordPress, go to your Settings > Permalinks and set the permalinks to this:
This way the WordPress will recognize the custom post types better plus the rewrite rules takes less time to resolve.